Activities & Attractions
Come and enjoy the most magnificent views of the Colchester / Alexandria dune field which is the second largest coastal dune field in the world and the largest in the Southern Hemisphere.
- Explore the abundant birdlife along the estuary which at the last count was about 200 different species.
- The Sundays River boasts a wide variety of fish.
- The Nukamma PPC Canoe trail awaits the adventurous or energetic.
- Enjoy a day or sunset cruise on the Sundays River Ferry.
- Quad biking and 4 x 4 trails available.
- Top South African National & Private Game Reserves in proximity.
- Breath taking river mouth.
- Deep-sea, surf and river fishing.
- Endless kilometers of beach.
- Boats can be hired locally – take a cruise up the Sundays River.
- Swimming and water sports – The Sundays River is tidal safe and clean, with nothing to bite you!!
- Friendly pub down the river / road.
- Port Elizabeth and the bright lights are only 25 minutes away, cinemas, casino and restaurants.
- Bushman Sands and Humewood Golf Clubs a mere 25 minutes away.
- Spar Supermarket
- All night shop
- Restaurants / Pub & Grub
- Two slipways for launching of boats.